How EDAC Solutions could help you...
- Helpline support is made available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week excluding public holidays and during school closures. All calls for Technical Support will be logged and responded to within 2 hours of the initial call. If the issue is not resolved over the phone or through remote access, site visits will be made during normal working hours no later than 1 working day after the initial call was received for peripheral and PC issues and within 4 working hours for server issues.
- A scheduled visit will be undertaken to carry out fixes and installations and training if required. Any ICT issues will be logged in a central record, recording date of occurrence, problem, resolution details and time scales. Any additional call out requests during the period covered by this agreement will incur no charge other than that of replacement parts required to effect repairs.
- OFSTED Priority Support, if you receive the call we will ensure and engineer is available if required to make sure everything is running onsite. As schools continue to make more use of the ‘Cloud’ we have moved to add cloud services to our support contract. We can assist in Domain Management, Cloud Storage set up, implementation and management of cloud services through Office 365 and Google Suite.
- EDAC Employees are briefed to the latest E-Saftey protocols and GDPR principles and apply this throughout our schools. We achieve this by ensuring the latest software patches and network security updates are applied, applying password protection and encryption where required and advising, the relevant heads of any gaps in their security. We also offer an offsite encrypted remote back up service as additional security against sudden data loss.
- Installation of PC’s, Laptops, Software etc.. and major installations eg Touchscreen TV’s.
Have your say!
Send us your experience with EDAC Solutions Education Ltd